Monday, February 19, 2007

Hiccups

Another mom-to-be from the prenatal class told me that her baby has been hiccuping a lot and I had to ask what that felt like. After she described it, it finally, it dawned on me: those times when I thought the baby was tapping out a very even Morse code on my belly, I think those are hiccups. Kinda neat now that I know what that is.

I have a bit of a sore spot on the belly button because everything is stretched to the max. I am feeling really heavy and my belly button is almost turned inside out now. The other change is that I am also getting up to pee quite a bit in the middle of the night (about four times). My bladder is very, very squashed these days.

I'm also getting really tired just like I was during the first trimester. Let's just say I really need the weekends to relax. At the end of the week, I am just completely wiped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home