Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Quiet Christmas

There seems to be a theme to the Christmas card greetings we received this year:

"Enjoy your Christmas -- it will be your last quiet one!"
"Next Christmas will be sooo different for you."
"You have no idea how your life is going to change."
"Get some sleep while you can."

I get the sense that people are trying to tell us something. Ya think?

In any case, it really was a nice quiet Christmas. Just lots of good food with great friends. We played the pregnancy card and managed to get Christmas eve dinner, Christmas dinner and New Year's eve dinner invitations. We were also sent home with leftovers after the Christmas dinner so I didn't have to worry about a meal for Boxing Day. The only cooking that was done here was for a pancake breakfast both on Christmas and New Years. And that was just fine.

I thought for sure I gained at least 10 pounds because I suddenly felt heavier and looked a lot bigger, but overall, I think I gained one pound. I guess I'm just getting ummm, heavier and a lot bigger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home