Thursday, August 16, 2007

First Bite

I finally, finally got a video posted.

Here's one for your viewing pleasure: Dex's first taste of rice cereal. (It's 1.33 minutes and about 60MB. A little on the big side, but I just don't know how to compress the file or edit it.)

After eating the cereal, he had some surface irritation on his chin, but no one seems to be concerned about it -- not the public health nurse, nor the paediatrician. The redness disappears in about 20 minutes.

And btw: it's true. Once they start cereal, they sleep much better!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Whee! Exciting! :)
Oh, and I got a 404 the first time I tried to download it. I had to rename the .AVI to .avi to get it to work.
But yeah, he looks like he loves the stuff! It was so funny how immediately after the first bite he started to eat his bib. So sweet.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Changed the ref to lower case avi so should be good now. Thanks for testing. My QA dept is not very good here. :-)

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home