Thursday, August 16, 2007

Roll-o-Dex

It's official. Dex rolled!

He's been rolling from tummy to back since we got back from Alberta, but today, for the first time, he rolled from back to tummy.

This is not a figment of my imagination. I was in the park with my mommy group and he was on a blanket on the grass when he decided to just throw that right leg over and roll over on his front.

Like most of his accomplishments, he was more startled than I was, especially since I started clapping and screaming in excitement.

He kinda enjoyed the view for a while, but then he got stuck and started crying. I guess he forgot that he can also roll from front to back.

**Update: link to video of Dex rolling is on August 29 post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aww, it's funny but cute that he got stuck. Don't worry, after his next trip to Calgary he'll be so inspired by all the drivers here that rolling will be a thing of the past for him. He can be like the rest of us, crying while stuck in traffic.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home