Sunday, July 06, 2008

SPF zero

So I turned my back on him for a second. It was dinner time and he was doing a great job self-feeding. I knew he needed a bath before bed so it didn't matter to me how much cereal, banana or broccoli he got on his hair and his arms and lap (and my floor for that matter). He had moved on to the dessert phase of his meal and he was having a great time eating yoghourt, scooping it with his spoon and putting it in his mouth with various degrees of success.

As I said, I turned my back for a second to wash something in the sink. Between the time I left and the time I got back to him, I guess he had decided to get up close and personal with his dessert. He had taken the yoghourt and lathered it all over his arms and face and hands -- you know just like sunblock. I guess I can't blame him. If you think about it, the yoghourt must have felt like Coppertone. Same consistency even. Cute guy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent. He has learned the self-marinatino technique to make him more delicious before consumption. His other cousins will be pleased.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home