Wednesday, June 18, 2008

AAAAAARGGGHH

Sorry, that's just me venting. We are now into week five of our "two to three week" kitchen renovation. Still no cabinets. Still no sink. Dishwasher still not hooked up. I can probably live without either sink or dishwasher, but not without both.

"Soon," I was told. The cabinets are coming soon. Once the cabinets are installed, they can hook up the dishwasher.

In the meantime, our little family lives in a one-bedroom apartment. Dex has the best set-up: he got the bedroom. Jon and I are in the living room with a mattress on the floor, living like university students. Correction: apparently, Jon lived better than this during university.

No internet connection in the apartment so my access to this blog is limited. Soon, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home