Friday, October 12, 2007

Peas please

Since the sweet potato was such a big hit and since we have surpassed the obligatory five-day wait with no adverse reactions (health professionals recommend that we introduce one vegetable at a time so that we can observe the baby for any allergic reactions), it was time to move on.

I would normally not introduce a new thing to Dexter's diet unless I have the car here (just in case he does react and I have to rush to emerg), but I decided that introducing peas to Dexter's diet is safe enough. I mean, who's allergic to peas, right?

Predictably, the event was unremarkable. Dexter was not as enthusiastic with the peas as with the sweet potato. Other than indifference, no reaction at all. However, the green splatter on the walls, the floor, his high chair, his clothes, and my right shoulder makes for an interesting clean up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's such a cute picture of Dexter. Ooh I can't wait to visit in a few days!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aaah! That's my cousin!


Lilydale

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home