Friday, February 22, 2008

Tissue

Yesterday morning, Dexter was in bed with me and he got a hold of the box of tissues on the nightstand. He started to pull off one after another -- and would probably still be doing it if I hadn't accidentally "disappeared" the box. Anyway, he was sitting there with a bunch of tissues around him and I was lying down next to him. Then I noticed that he would lift up the sheet and tuck a tissue below my belly. What game is he playing? Then it occurred to me: he's giving me a diaper change. Let me explain.

There are various techniques for changing a boy because of the added water hazard (there is even such a thing as pee-pee teepees), but the way we do is by placing a tissue over the...how should I put this delicately.... let's just say ummm ... the source of the water hazard ... to prevent an unexpected shower.

So, that's exactly what Dex was doing. He was putting a tissue over my crotch the way we do for him "n" times a day. Funny guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home