Tuesday, April 10, 2007

He Could Have Been an Aries

Dexter's birth date was supposed to be either today or tomorrow so I thought I'd mark the occasion with this post. Instead of just being born, Dexter is now six and a half weeks old!

Our boy is doing well and growing slowly, steadily. Or I think he is, but I'm not really sure since I see him everyday. I do have clues here and there that he is growing. For example, he is starting to fill out, and, in some cases, outgrow, his preemie outfits. I put on his sleeper today and it was a snug fit even without an undershirt. We have a trip to the paediatrician scheduled for Friday and that should give us some good empirical evidence of actual growth.

Happy birth date, Dexter.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Time seems to pass with little change, and then suddenly your precious little bundle is looking you in the eye and outweighs you! Enjoy it while you can still hold him in your arms!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

You're telling me! I'm lucky to be able to spend lots of cuddle time with him and I don't take it for granted.

In fact, there have been several nights when Jon has found me in the corner of the room in the nursing chair, cuddling Dexter, and in my best Golum voice saying, "precious, my precious."

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home